Had abortion and laproscopy sterilisation, having abdominal pain, heavy bleeding. Will there be any problem in travelling?

Hello doctor, I am 30 yrs.old female (having 2 children) and had undergone abortion and laproscopy sterilisation 20 days before. Have taken leave from office only for 6 days. But still having abdominal pain , back pain and heavy bleeding. Should I have to take leave and rest further or could continue with the word. Will there be any problem, in later days. (My working hours would be 8.5 hrs. and travelling time 1.5 + 1.5 hrs. everyday). Awaiting for your reply. Thank you.
Asked On : Sun, 22 Apr 2012