Had abortion. Taking Duphaston, aspirin, folic acid for weak pregnancy. Are these medicines safe?

Hi doc i had my first baby normal but second time when i got pregnant it was 5weeks and had a abortion now i am pregnant again and its only 2weeks but my doc said its weak pregnency and given me duphaston 10mg, aspirin 81mg andfolic acid 5mg my question is are these medicines safe and will they help me in my early pregnancy and will it also reduces the chance of abortion plz help me i am really worrid abt this one I will be very thankful if u ans my question.....
Asked On : Sat, 2 Feb 2013