Had abortion. Taken clomid, fostimon, hcg injection. Mucus, cramps. Chances of getting pregnant?

Dear doctor.. Last april i had a missed abortion with 15 weeks pregnancy ...i left myself for 4 months and i went to a dr and he kept giving me clomid and still no pregnancy...after that , i changed my dr and to someone else...he gave me clomid and fostimon and he gave me hcg injection and i ovulated and still no pregnancy...i went again to my doctor and gave me injection daily from day 3 to 7 from my period and went bk to him and he gave me three more fostimon 75mg....i went by day 10 and he said that i had sooo many small follicles and he told me that this might lead to hyperstimulation syndrome ....he told me to take cyclo progenova for three cycles and go bk to is day 18 and for the past week i have sooo much slippery mucus and i have cramps,do i have a chance that i might be ovulating or this is the effect of cyclo progenova...pls,put into consideration,that i started taking the medicine by day 10 and not day 5 of my cycle...i am so desperate and i cant wait for three cycles...pls tell me are there chances for getting pregnant this month ???and why do i have all the ovulation symptoms though i take the progenova ??thanks alot
Asked On : Sun, 6 Jan 2013