Had abortion. Spotting. Trying to conceive. On utovlan 5mg. what are the complications?

every month since my abortion 9 months ago, i spot 6 days without fail before my period , i am now trying to concieve and its been impossible to fall pregnant , ive never had this problem before, its only since the abortion. my doc has put me on 5mg utrovlan for days 18 to 26 of my cycle as i have a 26 day cycle. the first try hasnt worked and im getting really dis heartened, im 35 and not getting any younger, please help, is there something i can be missing, my partner is fertile, i am ovulating as had all my blood test done for it. please help thanks kat
Asked On : Mon, 7 May 2012