Had abortion. Sonogram shows remaining tissue. No pain or discomfort. Okay to remove tissue after four months?

hello, I had an abortion 2,5 months ago with 8-9 weeks pregnant. I just went to sonogram, and it says i have 2,1*1,8cm blood tissue left inside. After abortion i moved to another country, which i don t speak the language. so it is very hard me to get proper help from hospitals . I m gonna go back to my country in another 1,5 months. So is it okay to have tissue for 4 months after abortion? i really want anything to be done back in my country. By the way i dont feel any pain or discomfort. Please reply me soon and help me.
Asked On : Tue, 13 Nov 2012