Had abortion. Missed periods. Taking duphaston no result. Should I wait?

Dear Doctor, i would like for your advice. after a missed abortion about 10 weeks ago, i haven t had the menstruation yet. about 6 weeks ago i had to take pronison due to another health issue for about 10 days. i was reccommended duphaston for 10 days in order to have the menstruation. But i am at the end of the first week after 10 days of taking duphaston and i haven t had my periods yet. i do have the signs like tender pain on my back, etc. What do you reccommend? should i still wait? should i take again duphaston? what is it really going on? thank you indeed for your time.
Asked On : Mon, 27 Aug 2012