Had abortion. Intense pain in the abdomen, vagina after being fingered. Reason?

Hi Doctor. It has been 3 weeks since i had my abortion . I din have sex or anthing in the mean time. but couple of days bak my bf was fingering me and took in the finger inside couple of time and a while after it was done it started paining for me terribly. my vagina , abdomen and the entire region. what wud have happened and wat cud have possibly been the reason for it. Have I got any infection so soon. Wud fingering have caused some infection instantly. wat wud have caused the intense pain suddenly. I have stopped bleeding now and jus couple of days before this happend I bled. Just one or two days. Kindly provide some solution or clarify the reasons Doctor. Thank you
Asked On : Tue, 1 Jan 2013