Had abortion. Had intercourse. Missing periods. Home pregnancy test positive. Is it safe to go for an abortion?

Hi I m 32 yrs old women, 7 yrs married, 1st pregnant after 2 yrs, now have a baby of 4 yrs. Did one abortion last 23 rd Nov 2011.(By pills prescribed by doctor). Now after 7 months down the line(my period cycle is fine), my last period happened on 18 may 2012. and first sex after that happened on 11th June. now i have missed the period date . Today 17th June I am tested positive when did a test at home. Please suggest is it fine to go for an abortion right away. Do i need to go through the pain of doing several Ultrasound test doctors suggest or a simple BHCG test would do followed by abortion via pills.
Asked On : Wed, 20 Jun 2012