Had aborted in November as there was no heart beat. Can I try for baby again?

am 38 my hubby 41,nw my weight 70, height 5.3. I was conceived last may. everything was fine till 24 weeks. after they told baby's hart is not properly developed think and decide. in 26th week we terminated after consulting all doctors with lot of pains because it was my first baby. it was on nov 5th-12. my question is now can I try again for baby , is again am having any problem to me r my baby.
our marriage complets 7 yrs in may-13. I and my hubby did all tests before conceiveing all r normal. I conceived without nw I required treatement please suggest. i gone through toxoplasma :lgM antibody is negative (this I was gone one week before I. e 4-4-2013)
Asked On : Wed, 24 Apr 2013
Since all your blood tests have come back normal, any infection is not there. You can plan for your next pregnancy. Do consult your gynecologist regarding the same and get the prenatal vitamins prescribed.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you. You can consult me again directly through my profile URL
Dr. RakhiTayal