Had ablation previously. Having sleeplessness, fatigue, non energetic, fast heartbeat. Reason?

i had ablation on Dec6,2012. just one episode first week.all was going well untill 2 weeks ago, after a lot work out in GYM, I feel ill. my chest was getting tight and mild pain, stomach also upset too. since then i always fatigued and no energy at all.i couldn t sleep properly, wake up by fast heart beat 95-100.but in normal rythm. my rest rate is around 80 s.EP told me 3 month healing time. why am i still ill?
Asked On : Thu, 7 Mar 2013