Had abdominal surgery, repaired hernia. Seroma caused a mass on incision area. What do you feel?

I had abdominal surgery a year ago to repair 5 hernias . Since then, I have had a constant build up of fluid which the surgeon has repeatedly said is just seroma . However, over the last couple of months, the build up seems to have caused quite a mass to the left of my incision site. The incision is approximately 10 long. I m quite concerned about this mass of fluid. It s quite hard and quite large, so much so that it bulges. Any thoughts?
Asked On : Wed, 2 May 2012