Had abdominal pain for a minute during 22 weeks of pregnancy. Baby movements not as usual. See the gynaecologist?

Hi there. I am 22 weeks pregnant and had 1 episode of transient severe abdominal pain last night just above and lateral to my belly button (anatomical right). It remained tender for about a minute and then dissipated. It is gone now other than some very light cramping in the pelvic region. My baby is moving but not as much as he normally does for this time of day. Wondering if I should be concerned and contact my OB/GYN... Thanks!
Asked On : Tue, 15 Jan 2013