Had a vasovagal response after a strong laxative bowel movement. Why now is there bloating and cramping?

I had a vasovagal response after a strong laxative bowel movement released a single stool with a blood spot after an 8 day long constipation . Since urgent care on Monday morning (it is Wed night) and many meals and snacks I have not had another bowel movement. I have bloating , cramping in the left lower quadrant and left lower back pain now. I am having mucus when I try to go to the bathroom and the mucus is pink or has blood within it. Today at lunch I tried a supposotory which only induced a mucus discharge and a small amount of thin stool. Tonight around 7pm I tried an enema which produced only mucus discharge and blood. I am always starving lately but it doesn t seem to leave my body. I went back to the urgent care tonight and they said I would need to go to the ER for a CT scan. I also have a colonoscopy scheduled for Oct 4. I feel horrible today but yesterday ran 4 miles in the 80+ degree heat. I do not smoke, casually drink (1-2 per week) and am 42 years old. I have chosen not to go to ER and wait for the urgent care to open in the morning due to the cost of the ER. Do you think I will perforate in the night? What would those symptoms be so I can be aware in case I have to go to the ER in the middle of the night?
Asked On : Sun, 23 Sep 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  119 Awaiting Answer