Had a tubuligation and a partial hysterectomy, CT scan found fluid in fallopian tubes. Help?

I had a tubuligation 19 years ago and a partial hysteredtomy 18 years ago. I just had a CT scan with and without contrast a few days ago for other medical reasons. But the CT scan also found fluid in one of my fallopian tubes . I can not find much information or reasons for this, They all talk about when you have a uterous. Could you please send me the reasons why this could be happening now. And I do not have pelvic inflamitory disease. Thank you for your help Wendy
Asked On : Sat, 26 Jan 2013