Had a tubiligation. Have back pain, lower abdominal cramping, brown discharge. What is wrong?

Hello...I had a tubiligation done July 1,2011...since then I have regular periods until the past three cycles...the first one I was late about 4 days...the second one I was late right at two weeks...and this month I am currently About 3 days late...I am having alittle back pain on the left side plus alittle cramping in the lower abdomen . Leading up to these periods though I have had brown vaginal discharge for about a week prior to actually starting. No pain tho until this month or before which was just normal cramping. I also may add that I am 23 and have a 3 year old and 18 month old. Thanks so much in advance for any help. I do not have insurance at this time and wanted to get opinions before I made a dr appt that isn t really needed.
Asked On : Tue, 1 Jan 2013
Answers:  0 Views:  22 Awaiting Answer