Had a tubal ligation and lining of uterus burnt. Why am I spotting brown?

hi im 33 years old had a tubal ligation a nd the all one time cause i used to have heavy periods , for the past 3 years i carely had peroids and was imate with my partner past month and last time i was 2 days later had pink spotting , then clear odorless spotting and now dark brown blood discharge and my friends say i put on a few pounds and my stomach feels bloated and swelled a little whats wrong with me? i cant get pregnant cause i got done 3 years ago right?
Asked On : Sat, 2 Jun 2012