Had a triple bypass surgery, have high cholesterol, BP and high pulse rate. Cause for legs swelling?

I have been on bystolic 2.5mg for 10 to 12 weeks for my heart rate is high. BP runs 110 to 120 i had triple bypass in March of 2012 Had a twin sister die from a heart attack 10 years ago.and Dr. said what I had was genetic from my mother side. We always carried low BP Cholesterol before heart surgery ran 215 HDL 61 Dr here in Florida said my pause is too high which runs 95 to 98. I have always been hyper He put me on this bystolic and I take 2.5 cause the whole 5mg make me so tired and hard to breath. Now I notice that my feet are so swollen that I can hardly walk can not tie my shoes and i am dizzy also
Asked On : Wed, 20 Feb 2013