Had a treatment for bumps on genital area. How do I know I am free of virus?

Hello, I went to my GP this past fall for bumps in my genital area, he said it was mollscum contagious, which after researching more and looking at photos I used compound W like he suggested, I have been clear for three months now. I am looking at some other opetions as I had a few pop back up after finals week, this time the break out is far less sever. Is Zymaderm effictive at all? what is the best way to garentee that my body is free of the virus? Thanks
Asked On : Wed, 19 Dec 2012