Had a transvaginal ultrasound. Found follicles in ovaries. Meaning?

Hi! I just had a transvaginal ultrasound this morning for follicle monitoring(i ve been trying to conceive for 3 years now). this is the result: I. uterus 4.1 x 3.6 x 3.1 cm retroverted and no abnormalities; II. Endometrium: Thin 0.3 cm hyper echoic; III. Right Ovary 3.4 x 2.1 x 2.6 cm with 1 developing follicle measuring 1.2 x 1.1 cm and 6 follicles measuring less than 1 cm; IV. Left Ovary 2.6 x 1.7 x 2.0 cm all follicles less than 1 cm; V. Cervix 2.1 x 2.2 x 2.3 cm. Can u help me interpret this result? Thanks
Asked On : Sat, 9 Feb 2013