Had a transvaginal UTZ, PCO, anteverted uterus, thin endometrium. Chances of pregnancy?

hi i had a transvaginal UTZ earlier and it says polycystic ovaries (well, i am aware i already have it) plus normal anteverted uterus and thin endometrium ... it SAYS endometrium is trilaminar measuring 0.23cms i know thin endo is the reason or maybe the reason for me not getting preggy but is there still a chance for me to get preggy? and how can endo be thicken? pls help... i haven t shown results to my OB yet but i cant wait till my next visit to her... thanks
Asked On : Tue, 26 Feb 2013