Had a total hysterectomy ovaries 5 years ago. Since then high anxiety I never had, crying, surges through body where heart pounds get dizzy and sob

I,m 50 years old had a total hysterectomy ovaries out 5 years ago. Since then high anxiety I never had, crying, surges through body where heart pounds get dizzy and sob, also ANY physical activity I mean any climbing stairs ect.. My heart pounds I get dizzy and anxious. I have low BP and a daily heart rate of 90 or above even at rest, occ chest tenderness. What could be going on??? Iwas always very active, since surgery a different person, I do have high Cholesterol , Estridiol below 7 FSH 89 LH 49 ACTH 6
Asked On : Thu, 10 Mar 2011