Had a tooth chipped, killed nerves, rooted out, pushed gums up. Is it a risky condition?

when i was a kid my front left tooth got chip my mother took me to dentist they drilled a hole in the back of my teeth and killed the nerves, however my mother never followed up on this procedure to fix my tooth the older i got my tooth rotted and fell out i still have the hole they drilled in my mouth plus my tooth missing im 39 years old today and the hole just pushed gums up and remain open is there any danger that i should be worried about, went to clear choich they said i need 0000 dollars worth of work done to fix my mouth that have been killing my confidence since i was a kid
Asked On : Sat, 26 Jan 2013