Had a tapeworm, taking a parasite cleanse, blood has no signs of infection. Help?

I had a tapeworm and have had no success in proving it via stool samples. I began taking a parasite cleanse and w/in a week saw the tapeworm in the toilet. I have not seen anything since and am very concerned it is cystic/invasive. The hospital told me there is no way to test to see if it is cystic via the blood and I am wondering if there is any specific blood test I can request to make for certain. Or is there any other way to tell? The blood I did have tested showed no signs of infection and the dr says he wasnt concerened, but I am, I know my body better than anyone else, Please help.
Asked On : Mon, 21 Jan 2013