Had a surgery for sebaceous cyst under the left breast. Swelling in the breast. Biopsy normal. Reason?

hi .. i am 22 and i had a surgery for sebeceous cust under my left breast about a month ago. Now i feel some swellings in my left breast while my right breast is normal. the left one is heavy and is having internal swellings i dont know what are they .. After my sebeceous cyst surgery i had biopsy and the result was normal. Kindly tell me what i should do ? should i go for biopsy again ? or is that normal. There is no redness in the area and no nipple ejaculations.
Asked On : Mon, 22 Apr 2013