Had a sneezing fit. Bruising at the back of the neck. No allergies. Could that be due to spider bite?

About 2 weeks ao i had developed a sneexing fit which lasted for about 2 weeks and it was almost like i couldn t breath through my nose because it would start me sneezing ( i don t have allergies), so i played it off as if i was getting a bug of some sort as my nose was constantly running due to the sneezing, so flu like symptoms were noticeable. I have been a mariuana user for 10yrs and after experienceing heart pains i recently quit = 5 days now and i noticed nausea was very big to the point i had to go lay down and i wasn t really eating anything, so after researching i found that was a symptom of detoxing, so i was like OK, i had also taken physilium husk as a colon cleanse to kick start my healthy new life and was thinking that the nausea i had could also be afiliated to maybe taking too much and maybe not enough liquids etc. So Last night i was on my computer sitting on my husbands lap and he said WTF , and he had taken a picture of the back of my neck that had 2 little puncture woulnds that were black/purple in color and some VERY LIGHT BRUISING BETWEEN THE 2 BLACK DOTS area , SPIDER BITE? We have black widows, brown recluse and wolf spiders here. I do recall last week i had a very muscular sore neck as i though i had slept wrong so for a couple of days i was massaging and holding my neck. The 2 dots are evenly apart and are FANG marks of some sort and looks like a black marker had made 2 evenly distrubuted dots on the back of my neck, there is no swelling and it doesn t hurt but i also feel like it is old and the pains that were coming from my heart i had put down to bad diet and smoking marijuana but it is very clear after doing research that maybe i was feeling the effects of a venemous spider bite and the 2 black dots on my neck are the end result of necrosis ( dead tissue ) very strange and i am wondering if i have gotten over it or should i see a doctor as i have no insurance in this country and it costs an arm and a leg in which i dont have to spare lol...i m kinda worried only because when u sit there and think of everything as a whole it always seems to come back to a spider bite and the black 2 puncture marks being necrosis which fortunately they are not really visible but will it spread or do you think i am over the worst of it? Thanks for reading and if anyone else has experienced this please let me know. When you look at a spider bite especially from the spiders that i previously mentioned, it is clear that they seem to cause more damage to the surrounding areas of puncture marks than i have but i do recall when i was cleaning my pool cartridge in the pool shed which is a spiders haven, i remember feeling something was crawling on the back bottom of my hair line on my neck which was prob around july 2nd or so and i quickly shook my head and brushed what ever it was off and went about my day = no sting no bite no burning sensation.. VERY STRANGE
Asked On : Mon, 16 Jul 2012