Had a septoplasty, rhinoplasty, turbinate plasty surgery. Getting difficulty in sneezing. What to do?

hi so i just had a septoplasty , rhinoplasty , and turbinate plasty surgery this past friday. I still have the nose cast and my nose is still packed; however, the cast is falling off i think because most of the swelling has gone down, and today i started sneezing a lot, i made sure to only sneeze out of my mouth which really hurts, but this has caused a buildup of mucus which is pushing out the packing. I am technically not supposed to get the cast and packing off until thursday, but i might call my doc tomorrow to ask if i can get it off tomorrow. what do you think? thanks!
Asked On : Fri, 8 Mar 2013