Had a semen analysis test, motility and sperm count normal, some sperms with multiple cervical & cephalic abnormalities. Suggestion?

Dear sir following is my semen analysis report in order to ask that whether i am normal or not if not please advice for medicine thank you Seminal Fluid Examination Volume 1.0 mL Consistency Liquid, Color White Gray , Liquefaction Time 40 Minute . Sperm Count 224 mill/mL Sperm Motility 65 % * Activity Grade 3- Sperm morphology 55 % Pus cells 2-4 /HPF Pathologists Comments: Sperm count and motility is within normal limits.some sperms with multiple cervical & cephalic abnormalities seen.* fast but undirected movement.
Asked On : Fri, 22 Feb 2013