Had a semen analysis done. Took clomid and vigomax forte. Now report shows no sperm. reason?

Had a semen analysis done a month ago. Results showed 5million sperm , 90% immobile, of which only 5% swam in one direction. Took clomid and vigomax forte for a month and Also had pus in the semen so was taking doxycycline for the first 2 weeks. had a semen test done today, a week after my 1 month of meds was completed. Of the 3.5ml volume, there was no sperm or spermatozoa seen. Absolute zero. Again, there was pus, including epithelial cells and RBC 10. My question is, what could be the reason for no sperm presence? Will go to see doctor on Monday and see what he advises. Note: had sex two weeks before the semen test today
Asked On : Tue, 19 Feb 2013