Had a root canal done, have dead canal, swollen tongue. What is wrong?

I had just had a root canal stArted because the nerve in my tooth was called dead nerve . Had the root canal started he put medicine inside my tooth n stuff in tooth to keep it sealed till I go back next month to have it finished. That was on Monday. This morning I woke up under my tongue was swollen but don t hurt when touched but under my chin if you touch it hurts and is swollen and it hurts at times to swallow . Any idea what it could be?
Asked On : Sun, 24 Mar 2013