Had a red welp, which is getting bigger. What does the finding mean?

My daughter is 1 a week ago she had a red welp on the back of her neck which got bigger by the next day eventually it went away but she is now left with what looks like a faded bruise from where the Welp was at now I noticed another red welp for this time on her leg and also today I noticed tiny little purple spots all over her stomach and chest she has also been running a low grade Seaver which I thought was from teasing but she has been hurt running 1 ever since March the seventh when she had her
vaccination shots and today is March 19th they have not been everyday but every couple days
Asked On : Sat, 23 Mar 2013