Had a reaction to pneumovax vaccine. Cellulitis turning into the hematoma. Surgical drainage done. Numbness in finger, pain in the arms

Hi. I had a bad reaction to pneumovax vaccine on 2/14. Celkulitis of arm large, and indurated for which I had antiobiotic and unfortunately in turned into a large hematoma that was blood and pus filled and was surgically treated w an incision and drainage on 3/7. On 3/1 I developed finger numbness and some shooting pain in both arms. I do have a complicated neck history but all had been going fairly well until this problem. My question is that the wound is healed but it will feels a little soft and unnatural at the surgery site in the arm. Can this numbness and pain in both arms be related to the vaccine reaction or the surgery or hematoma?
Asked On : Mon, 22 Apr 2013