Had a rash, gradually began to get worse and now is all over his body. Trying to decide if I should take him to the doctor or not?

My 4 yr old son has a rash that didn't seem very intense on his face but gradually began to get worse and now is all over his body. He doesn't have a fever but has black loose stool and complaining about his stomach hurting. He is asking to go to the doctor. No other real symptoms. He just got off antibiotics for his ear infection 3 days ago and was on steroids a week ago for his allergies and wheezing. Trying to decide if I should take him to the doctor or not? We have tried Benadryl thinking maybe it was an allergic reaction to something. But the symptoms gave been getting progressively worse for 3 days now. Thank you so much for any help.
Asked On : Sat, 27 Apr 2013