Had a quadruple bypass surgery. On a healthy diet. Swollen foot from where the vein is taken. Can he take sorbet and cheese?

hello, my husband had a quadruple bypass 6/18/2012. he has great meals, no salt of course. His son is making his meals and he s a chef....he is very rigid and my husband is doing fine. however, my husband who is 5 10 and is weighing 164lb - lost 10 lbs. wants to know if he can have mango sorbet and a bit of cheese...he has organic non-fat milk. however, just yesterday evening his right foot is swollen. (this is where the vein was taken from for surgery) it is going down and he is keeping legs elevated...
Asked On : Fri, 6 Jul 2012