Had a problem of fits 8 to 9 years back, will it happen again in future ?

Hi i had problems of fits 8 to 9 years back and i used to take encorate chrono .i took it near about 3 years and then reduced the dose to one tab in night.but from the last 4 years i have left it compleatly and havent felt any problem relating fits .can anyone suggest me that can it happen in future or not Hi i had problems of fits 8 to 9 years back and i used to take encorate chrono .i took it near about 3 years and then reduced the dose to one tab in night.but from the last 4 years i have left it compleatly and havent felt any problem relating fits .can anyone suggest me that can it happen in future or not .age 24 male
Asked On : Thu, 16 Jun 2011