Had a premature labour, prescribed Suprox SR, have Fibroid at the cervix and severe pain in back. Till when should I take Suprox?

Hello dr. I am moly from. India. I had a premature labour during my 24 weeks pregnancy and was admitted to hospital with a,risk.of miscqrriage. After that i was prescribed medicine suprox sr which i took upto 28 th week.and after that i was,switched to medicine suprox. I have a fibroid at the cervix and had got redegenerqtion.of fibroid then. Now i am.34 weeks pregnant and yesterday got a severe the back. So i took suprox sr and the pain is neglible today. Till when should gestin be taken and when cam the delivery occur
Asked On : Tue, 12 Mar 2013