Had a post partum, developed muscle spasms in lower back, pain radiating to the leg. Suggestion?

Hi, I am 7 weeks post partum and a few days ago I had a muscle spasm in my lower back, the spasm has relaxed after several days of hot/coldtherapy and a muscle relaxant and the past 3 days now the pain has become more fo a dull ache the is in my hips and lower abdomen and radiates down my legs. I have also noticed that I have a low fever that started 2 days ago. I still have a twinge where the muscle spasm originally occoured but the pain in my hips seems unrelated to the original problem
Asked On : Thu, 21 Feb 2013