Had a pimple on eye bag. Bursted. Now a small lump, black swollen eye bag. Cyst, normal pimple?

hello doctor,
months back i had this pimple on my right eye bag, which i did foolishly burst. it did pain for few days but later i totally forgot about it as the pain wore off. but yesterday i observed that when i touched my eye bag, i could feel a tiny hard lump underneath my skin. moreover my eye bag has become accentuated because that area has become a little blackened and swelled. Is it cyst? or a normal pimple?
Asked On : Thu, 25 Apr 2013