Had a petite structure and fast metabolism. Feeling hungry and over ate. Rolls on stomach. Gained weight. Has my metabolism slowed or vanished?

Hi, I have a question about my metabolism . I m 16 years old, I m a female, and I have always had a petite structure and fast metabolism. Though, I started working out in late March through May and I gained a lot of muscle weight, my body got used to it as well as the meal portions and times I ate throughout the day (only did this on weekends). All I can say is I remember gorging myself at one point in the middle of it to the point where I was throwing up, all because I was always hungry and over ate. Now it s June and I physically see some rolls on my stomach , I ve never had them before and my metabolism seems to me like it s slowed down. I ve also gained a few pounds and I am always eating, always hungry for some reason. I have considered depression as a factor, but not entirely. I would start working out again but I have severe exercised-induced asthma and the workout sessions I do really hurt me. I want to know, has my metabolism truly vanished, or is it something else?
Asked On : Fri, 8 Jun 2012