Had a permanent cap for 3 missing teeth. Dentist suggested for new porcelain bridge. Only option?

hi, i had a bridge (permanent cap) for three missing teeth for 12 yrs and recently popped off. No pain involve. My dentist told me i needed a new porcelain bridge and before that can be done he needs to build-up on one tooth structure because it broke and he said my gum had receeded-the reason the bridge popped off (nothing to hold onto). Is getting a new porcelain permanent bridge the only option. He has not mentioned any option. Thanks
Asked On : Sat, 2 Mar 2013