Had a partial hysterectomy, diagnosed with endometris, ovarian pain on right side, back hurts, pain in inner legs

I HAD A PARTIAL HYSTERECTOMY 5 YEARS AGO NOW AND I HAVE MY CERVIX AND RIGHT OVARY. I WAS DIAGNOSED WITH ENDOMETRIS AND NOW EXPERIENCING NON STOP OVARIAN PAIN ON MY RIGHT SIDE. THE PAIN IS VERY PAINFUL AT TIMES AS IF SOMEONE IS RIPPING ME OPEN WHERE MY SCAR IS. CANT LAY ON MY RIGHT SIDE AT ALL OR ON MY STOMACH AND BACK IS CONSTANLY HURTING AS IF DOUBLED OVER WHEN TRYING TO GET UP. MY INNER LEG WHERE YOUR UNDERWEAR LAYS IS PAINFUL AND RUNS ACROSS MY OUTER THIGH AROUND MY BACK AND DOWN JUST SLIGHTLY ON MY HIP. I HAVE NO INSURANCE AT THE MOMENT AND I DONT BLEED ANYMORE OR GET ANY MONTHLY SYMPTOMS. CAN YOU PLEASE HELP?
Asked On : Wed, 16 Oct 2013