Had a partial hysterectomy. Pain in the abdomen, constipation. Solution?

Hello, the reason I m writing is that I had a partial hysterectomy and on the 13 of March I went for a check up and found out I had an infection and he put me on flatly for 7 days but I m still having some pain in my abdominal area with some pain going to the left. It not uncomfortable it pain and I have an appointment on Tuesday . Do you have any idea plus been having problems with constipation since I had surgery. I hope you can give me some idea?
Asked On : Wed, 27 Mar 2013