Had a paps smear test, presence of Lsil mild Dysplasia, Bethesda system of cervico vaginal cystologic diagnosis. Is it dangerous?

I just had my papsmear result just this morning, I am confused because i dont know what the comments and the diagnosis all about.... Can you help me with this.... There is a presence of coccobacilli, shift in flora .... Squamous cell have been highlighted on epithelial cell abnormality... Specifically dysplasia . COMMENT:LSIL/MILD DYSPLASIA. BETHESDA SYSTEM OF CERVICO VAGINAL CYSTOLOGIC DIAGNOSIS. May i know what is the cause and the treatment of such problem? Is this really dangerous? Thank you so much and God bless
Asked On : Fri, 8 Mar 2013