Had a open heart surgery, feel fainting after smoking weed, heart pain. Bacause of smoking?

If i had a open heart surgery when i was 6month.. hole in heart had to patch it.

My doctor told me i was completely fine when I was 18... but last night when I smoked weed it made me feel extremely weird as if I was going to faint. I had to lie down with a weird pain in my heart. It was not my first time smoking weed, I smoke weed daily.

Would it be because of the weed quality? Or the actual action of smoking..?
Asked On : Sun, 13 Oct 2013