Had a myomectomy to remove submucosal fibroid. Have been healing. Pain in lower abdomen. Explain?

8 months ago I had a myomectomy to remove a softball size submucosal fibroid. I ve been healing and feeling great until 3 wks ago I suddenly felt bloated and it did not go away. I also became very regular (from having a bowel movement once even 2nd or 3rd day to every day and a few days twice a day). I started feeling pain in the lower abdomen , I made an appointment with my surgeon to see if I had new uterine fibroids . I also went to my primary doc because I started getting bad pains very low in my abdomen, he took a urine sample and said I had high white blood cells in it and it was cloudy, although i wasnt having any burning or pain when i would urinate, he gave me some antibiotics to take for 10 days. The surgeon did a physical exam and said he felt one nickel sized fibroid and sent me for an ultrasound. The ultrasound tech said she saw a few but would send the pics to the surgeon. Meanwhile, I m swiftly losing all ab muscle definition. I m a fitness model whom has a defined six pack, a vegetarian, and 5 3 size 1 and only weigh 96lbs. Some of the bloating has eased up but now I have no muscle definition, and the skin is very loose and squishy below my belly button. When I lay on my side my stomach and skin hangs. I know my body very well and something is not right. Im akso getting slight headaches and back pain daily. What could be the cause of the looae skin, hanging abdomen, loss of definition, etc. I have continued to work out the same since. Please I m scared it could be something bad.
Asked On : Wed, 26 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  65 Awaiting Answer