Had a miscarriage, lost blood, redness on face, breast sensitivity. What to do?

Hi! I had a miscarriage on the 17th/18th of December. I lost a lot of blood and had to have a D&C as everything didn t pass. My symptoms ceased after a few weeks and I felt I ovulated a couple of weeks ago. I ve had unprotected sex twice since the miscarriage (not straight away). One symptom of pregnancy that I have (I have 3 children and have had 2 miscarriages in total the previous one before the birth of my third child who is 21 months) is a redness in the face (blotchiness) after I wash it or after a shower. This had been happening during my recent pregnancy but stopped a couple of weeks after I d lost the baby. However, today it started again and is very bad. I also had breast sensitivity. I didn t expect to be pregnant again so soon as I had a period last week (4 weeks after the misscarriage). It was very light though and I didn t have any normal menstual symtoms. I thought that this might be because I d had a D&C. I haven t tested for pregnancy yet as I m in work but do you think that I should?
Asked On : Sun, 27 Jan 2013