Had a miscarriage, lost blood. Will it happen again? Chances?

Hi,i am Marianne. Just 3 days ago i miscarried at 7 weeks and lost an awful lot of blood and passed a lot of huge blood clots. The pain was unbearable but after my baby came out, the bleeding calmed down a lot as did the pain and i only had a couple of small clots. After such a bad miscarrage, i was wondering how safe it would be for me and my partner to try again for another baby, would the same thing happen again? I am 35 this month and do not want to leave it any later or longer than i have to but i would like to know if i would be doing the right thing trying again straight away after what my body has just been through? I would really like to know what you think and would appricate any help and advice you could offer me. Thank you. Marianne
Asked On : Thu, 9 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  13 Awaiting Answer