Had a miscarriage in the past due to low progesterone levels. Advised to take duphaston. What should be the dosage?

Hello Doctor, I had a miscarriage recently, at the start of 3rd month pregnancy(10th week). Its a typical case of low progestrone, because I have been tested for hormone levels before pregnancy and the doctor said I have low progestrone and suggested to take duphaston everyday once confirmed pregnancy. I am pregnant now, and not able to reach my the question is what should be my dosage, to avoid another miscarriage ..even if I get a doctor and get my blood tested, and the result analysis, the process will take around 2 -3 weeks, which might be too late please suggest.
Asked On : Fri, 3 Aug 2012