Had a miscarriage, had brown spotting, back ache, blocked nose, pain in rectal area, sore breasts. Why?

I had a miscarriage jan 25 I had intercourse 18/2,between the 19/2 26/2 I had light brown spotting a day of heavy bright red bleeding. It then stopped on the 27/2 I had intercourse again and had spotting for two days nothing the symptoms I am now experiencing is light spotting from 28/2 to 1/03 nothing since. Now experiencing hot flushes nausea backache stuffy nose blocked ears hunger a slight pain around the base of spine rectal area and a kind of metallic taste in mouth abdomen is tender tired heavy feeling. Please advise as not urinating frequently neither are breasts sore. Many thanks Michelle
Asked On : Tue, 12 Mar 2013