Had a miscarriage due to blood flood restriction. Blue veins and burning sensation in leg during pregnancy. Is it side effects of Duphaston?

Hi. I was pregnant and at week 5 the doctor gave me Duphaston . At week 9 the baby died because of a blood flood restriction, as shown in the ultrasound that same day. During the month I knew I was pregnant, I started to feel a very deep pain in my left leg, with burning sensation. I noted I have some blue veins visible, but not swollen. In the side effects of Duphaston, it says it can create blood clots and DVT . I tested for blood clots, and it was negative. I am TTC, and worried if taking Duphaston has any connection with the blood flow restriction in my previous pregnancy. I would be grateful for your response. Thank you.
Asked On : Tue, 12 Mar 2013