Had a miscarriage due to blighted ovum in the past. What are the precautions to be taken in the next pregnancy? Suggested fertigyn injection and naluroget

Hi Sir, I had a miscarriage due to BlightedOvum 3 months back. Now I am again pregnant and in my 5th week. What would be the special precautions that I need to take now? Any chance that I can have BlightedOvum again? I consulted a doctor today. She did not do any scan as it is too early. However prescribed an injection ( FertiGyn HP 5000) every week. Also prescribed vaginal tablets (Naluroget) for 30 days to start with. Are these medications safe enough and will help my pregnancy?
Asked On : Mon, 27 Aug 2012